Tuesday, September 18, 2012

To be conscious of GOD

I often think about GOD or read about HIM or talk about HIM.

Even as I was doing this a few days ago I was convicted. This conviction brought me into a fresh revelation of this Mighty GOD we serve.

How HE longs for fellowship... for my friendship... for my attention.

The Bible says that when we talk about HIM that conversation is recorded in the Book of Remembrance. And when 2 or more come together in HIS name HE is present.

I have never been conscious of GOD's presence when I shared my faith or when I recalled a message or when I testified of HIS breakthroughs. I realized that I can speak with great passion aabout HIM without a conviction of HIS presence in that moment of truth.

I love how this has changed my concept of HIM. He has a better affect on me now. And HE has more of my attention.

When we walk through life and go through the motions of life we lose this consciousness of GOD. What if we lived ever so conscious of HIS Presencce that goes with me.

HE is around as I live. HE is right next to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment