Wednesday, December 16, 2015

We Are the King's Ambassadors

  A certain fellow took a trip on an airplane and was seated next to a chemist. “I know a little
bit about chemistry,” the fellow told the chemist, and he proceeded to rattle off a couple of formulas. After some discussion, the chemist was obviously impressed with his knowledge.  “Say, you do know a little bit about chemistry,” the chemist said. “What do you do?”  “I am an ambassador,” the fellow said. “I represent the King.”
“I have never met an ambassador before. So you were sent here from another country?”
 
“Yes, I was.”
 
“So, you are only here temporarily?”
 
The traveler said, “Yes, that’s right.”
 
“What king do you serve?” the chemist asked.
 
“I represent King Jesus,” was the man’s answer.

“He sent me, and He is seeking for you. He wanted to bring you a message, to show you kindness and mercy, and to pour out His love to you.”
The chemist prayed to receive Christ and was saved.
 



                                                                   Excerpt from Called to the King’s Table by Dr Carl Stevens



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment