Tuesday, February 18, 2014

GOD Answers Prayer - Mary Slessor

I can testify with full and wonder-stricken awe that I believe GOD answers prayer.

I have proved over long decades, while alone as far as man's help and presence are concerned, that GOD answers prayer.

My children whose very lives are a testimony that GOD answers prayer.

I am at perfect peace, far from my own countrymen and conditions, because I know GOD answers prayer.

We live from hand to mouth. We have not more than will be our breakfast today, but I know we shall be fed, for GOD answers prayer.

                                                                                                                                     

                                                                       



                                                                        










  - Mary Slessor   
Served as Missionary in Calabar 38 years of her life

No comments:

Post a Comment